A Village Youth & Family Services is a community-focused counseling agency providing clinical services to youth, adults and families
We provide a variety of counseling services including home-based counseling. We are seeking employees who value integrity, professionalism and an empowering work environment and who appreciate having a flexible schedule.
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions: APPLY TODAY! 804-225-0749
• Home-based family counselors - provide individual and family therapy to children, adolescents and family members.
• Mental Health Skill-building counselor- provides individualized training to adults related to functional skills, appropriate behaviors related to health and safety, activities of daily living, use of community resources, assistance with medication management and monitoring health, nutrition and physical conditions.
• Crisis stabilization counselor- assist with stabilizing individuals who are experiencing an acute crisis of a psychiatric nature that may jeopardize their current community living situation or which puts them at risk of psychiatric hospitalization.
• Crisis stabilization counselor (Residential)- assist with stabilizing individuals who are experiencing an acute crisis of a psychiatric nature that may jeopardize their current community living situation or which puts them at risk of psychiatric hospitalization.
• Field Supervisor- Provide one of the aforementioned services along with supervising 3 to 5 counselors in the field.
• Case Manager- Provide administrative and clinical oversight to the clients being served by VYFS.
• Licensed and licensed eligible clinicians- Provide clinical services to youth, adults and families.
Qualifications vary based on the actual position descriptions and job openings but range from one to two years experience with at-risk youth or adults with DSM V diagnoses, with a degree in a mental health related field.
Type of Position Requested:
Benefits offered to full time employees:
• Health insurance
• Travel bonus
• Paid vacation and sick leave after 90day
• Competitive Wages
• Supervision for residents seeking LPC/ LCSW licensure
Benefits offered to part time employees
• Competitive Wages
• Supervision for residents seeking LPC licensure
Please email or fax your resume along with a cover letter to: Email: email@example.com: FAX: 804-225-0753